Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What are good beginner corals -- but you may regret adding later?

What are good beginner corals -- but you may regret adding later? 3 months 2 weeks ago #92767

• allenjj
  • allenjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrative Aquarist
  • Administrative Aquarist
  • Thank you received: 335
  • Honor Medal 2015
From our friend Marc Levenson at Melevsreef ( www.melevsreef.com )

What are good beginner corals -- but you may regret adding later?

When it comes to adding corals to your tank, you have to think about your overall goals. Some things you may want now could erode potential coral placement later due to lack of space. A few corals are almost predatory in how they grow, overcoming slower growing corals. *** I know there are parts where the voice doesn't align with the video, that's just what happens sometimes with live streams.***

Critter ID shows corals you may want to consider, so look at the choices first, read about them (Google is your friend), and decide if it's a good match for your reef's future: www.melevsreef.com/critters-grid/soft-corals

Upcoming events I'll be at:
Feb 24, DFWMAS Frag Swap: www.dfwmas.org/event/dfwmas-frag-swap-feb-24th/?instance_id=41
Mar 3, Reefworx in Seattle: www.facebook.com/Reefworx-EXPO-2018-762813013904323/

Follow me:
www.facebook.com/melevsreef
www.instagram.com/melevsreef

Shop & Learn more on my website: www.melevsreef.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds