Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Newbie Nano setup

Newbie Nano setup 4 years 3 months ago #87634

Hey Orlando,

Welcome to the club man. The 15 gallon will make a great qt or frag tank for you. Put a lid on it and it will keep evap down. I have a 20 gallon that I only top off like once a week because the lid keeps most of the h2o in the tank. I think you'll be really happy with the 50 gallon. Its a cube right? Post more pics of the 50 once you get it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie Nano setup 4 years 3 months ago #87638

• ocruz
  • ocruz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Aquarist
  • Premium Aquarist
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks man I will put a lid on it.
Yep the 50 is a cube 24x24x20 I will take pics of the materials and the finished and post them. I think the mailman is going to hate me.

m1zteareaus wrote: Hey Orlando,

Welcome to the club man. The 15 gallon will make a great qt or frag tank for you. Put a lid on it and it will keep evap down. I have a 20 gallon that I only top off like once a week because the lid keeps most of the h2o in the tank. I think you'll be really happy with the 50 gallon. Its a cube right? Post more pics of the 50 once you get it.

Re:Newbie Nano setup 4 years 3 months ago #87639

• Crusty
  • Platinum Aquarist
  • Platinum Aquarist
  • Thank you received: 55
Ok, now it's not a newbie nano anymore... Post a new thread for the 50 with pics!!! Lol

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds